I know, most of you already familiar with Lola Box (so do I) and some of you may already subscribed for some boxes of Lola.
But I've never subscribed to any beauty boxes before, so I'm super excited to received this Lola Box (*≧▽≦) So I'm gonna tell you every detail of this beauty box (since this is my first time receiving a beauty box :p)
It came in white cartton box with Lola logo and sticker on it. My name and address are written on a label, attached on the right top of the box (I blurred it on this photo).
When I opened it, there's a lime coloured box with Lola logo on it. The box itself is made by hard carton.
As you see, the box is so pretty ❤ The lime green colour makes it looks fresh. I think I'll reuse it as a storage box because it's so pretty and sturdy (*＾▽＾)
When I opened the box, there's a greeting card wrapped by a green ribbon. There's also a Laneige Trial Set Card. I don't know why this Laneige Card has to be there, it should stay behind the greeting card, I guess.
After I removed the greeting card, there's a green envelope behind. It contains some shopping vouchers. Actually after I see this envelope, it makes me think that the Laneige Card should be placed in this envelope to make the box looks neater, am I right?
Behind the envelope, there's an orange tissue paper (still wrapped by a green ribbon). So the items from Lola Box is wrapped with this orange tissue paper and green ribbon which (I think) is match with the theme of this month, MAKEUP & BEYOND.
These are the beauty products, samples & vouchers in Lola Box October.
- Rudy Hadisuwarno Hair Intese Repair Serum (full size)
- Elianto Ultra-Define Eyebrow Pencil (full size)
- Vitamin Science Vita Advanced Whitening (sample)
- Vitami Science BB Cream (sample)
- Laneige Water bank Gel Cream (sample)
- Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX (sample)
- La Perla Perfume (vial)
- Manicare Magic Buffer (editor's choice)
So, there are 2 full size products + 4 samples + 1 vial perfume + 1 Manicare Magic Buffer
Total : 8 products
What's my favourite in Lola Box October?
Definitely the Elianto Ultra-Define Eyebrow Pencil ❤
I'm also curious with the Laneige sample products, just can't wait to try and get more samples by exchange the Laneige Sample Set Card at Laneige counter (*≧▽≦)
Not to mention the luxola shopping vouchers!
Behind the greeting card, there's a price calculation for all products inside the box.
Let's make a comparison for a real price of this box :
- Rudy Hadisuwarno Hair Intese Repair Serum - IDR 73.700 (full size)
- Elianto Ultra-Define Eyebrow Pencil - IDR 39.000 (full size)
- Vitamin Science Vita Advanced Whitening - IDR ? (price is unknown, Luxola hasn't sell this product until I write this post)
- Vitami Science BB Cream - IDR 8.216 / 1 ml (sample)
- Laneige Water bank Gel Cream - IDR 7.460 / 1 ml (sample)
- Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX - IDR 14.000 / 4 ml (sample)
- La Perla Perfume - IDR 19.944 (vial)
- Manicare Magic Buffer - IDR ?
By my calculation, the real price for this box is (around) IDR 162.320So, what are you waiting for?
note : exclude the price for Vitamin Science Vita Advanced Whitening & Manicare Magic Buffer, so the exact price should be higher than my calculation.
Get a Lola Box for next month by subscribe to this beauty box now!
Psstt... You can get cheaper price for each Lola Box if you subscribed for at least 3 months.